Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just arrived: Google Earth 4.3

Well who cares?
I mean Google Sky still sucks and they still don't give us live video feed from the satellites.

Anyhow, some of the new features are:
Photo-realistic buildings. They as realistic as any video game... but still, it has a nice feel.

Swoop Navigation. New navigation controls.

Light and Shadow. which looks great if you get a nice frame.

Street View. I guess it was expected. It doesn't feel as nice as in google maps and the quality does not excel but is still a big plus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.